Made specifically for industrial gear boxes, Spiral EP fluids are lubricants of supreme quality, protecting against excessive wearing of metal parts in industrial machinery like lathes and crushers, they also help slow down the build-up of dirt and debris. Spiral EP fluids are formulated from mineral oil and retain an unmatched consistency in viscosity and performance for the longest of times.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- High thermal stability EP system helps maintain clean gear and bearing surfaces
- Effective EP system forms a protective film in areas of metal-to-metal contact, minimizing wear rates and maintaining efficient transfer of power
- Effective oxidation inhibitors and copper passivator minimize oil oxidation, limiting viscosity increase and promoting long drain intervals
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds:
- DIN 51517 Part 3 CLP
- ISO 12925-1:1996 CKD
- AIST 224/US STEEL 224
- ANSI/AGMA 9004-D95/9005-E02
- DAVID BROWN S1.53.101
- GM LS 2 EP GEAR OIL
- FIVES CINCINNATI MACHINE GEAR
SPIRAL EP gear oils are recommended for industrial enclosed gearing where an AGMA extreme pressure lubricant is specified. It is designed for use in industrial gear boxes including in crushers, hoists, conveyors, winches, machine tools and lathes. It can also be used in chain drives, sprockets, plain and anti-friction bearings and slide guides.