Shield Plus grease is a mineral oil-based lubricant. It has been engineered for use in a diverse range of machinery as a lubricant, working under a multitude of temperature and climatic conditions. Shield Plus grease is incredibly water resistant, consistent in texture and pumpable. A truly versatile lubricant!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading
- Protection against rust and corrosion
- Resistance to water washout
- Extended bearing life potential
- Good pumpability in centralised systems
- Effective leakage control
- NLGI 2
- NLGI 3
- LANOLYX LM 2 PLUS Lithium EP-000 and EP-00 are particularly suitable for the lubrication of enclosed gears and bearings in poorly sealed gear cases on most underground mining machinery with the exception of electric motor gearings.
- LANOLYX LM 2 PLUS Lithium EP-0 and EP-1 provide good low temperature pumpability and are suitable for centralised lubrication systems and other applications where low temperature performance is required.
- LANOLYX LM 2 PLUS Lithium EP-2 is recommended for multipurpose applications in antifriction and plain bearings, bushings and pins under normal operating conditions.
- LANOLYX LM 2 PLUS Lithium EP-3 is is a stiffer NLGI grade 3 grease recommended for applications where maximum protection against penetration of water or solid contaminants is required.