Ignite Ultra is the most acceptable quality synthetic lubricant with excellent oxidation-resistant quality. It is packed with powerful capabilities of better protection against corrosion, sludge building and various other deposits. It is formulated to be able to flow at extremely low temperatures, keeping the vital engine parts moist and protected from friction. It is suitable to be used in light-duty vehicles that are fuelled on gasoline. It works well under various weather conditions as well as various operating conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Designed to flow at low temperatures to get to vital engine parts quickly
- Resists oxidation thickening to maintain proper flow under severe operating conditions
- Provides excellent deposit and wear protection
- Improved fuel economy
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Optimal engine operating temperature, owning to thermal control formula.
- Provides safe operation of catalytic exhaust convertors.
- Resistant to extreme thermal load
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets or Exceeds:
- API SM/CF
- ACEA A3/B3
- ACEA A1/B1 (HTHS <3.5)
- VW 502 00 / 505 00
- RN 700, RN 710
Recommended for gasoline fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SM/CF