IGNITE Max Power
Ignite Max Power is a fully synthetic oil designed to boost the engine’s performance. It reduces h harmful pollutants such as HC, NOx, and other particles and provides longevity after modern treatments, using GPF and DPF. The smooth flow of the lubricant offers exceptional protection against wear and is responsible for engine cleanliness. It flows seamlessly in cold temperatures. It gives protection against corrosion and oil oxidation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Engine protection under a wide variety of operating conditions
- Optimum power & performance under most severe driving conditions
- Fully compatible with all emission control devices and all gasoline grades
- Helps reduce engine wear and corrosion
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets or Exceeds:
- API SN Plus/RC (0W-16)
- API SN Plus/RC, ILSAC GF-5 (0W20, 5W20, 5W30, 10W30)
- API SN Plus (0W-16, 5W-40, 10W40, 15W-40, 20W50)
- DEXOS 1 GEN 2 (0W20, 5W20, 5W30)
North American, European & Japanese high output gasoline engines in passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light-duty trucks where API SP, SN Plus, ILSAC GF-6 and / or API SN, API SM, API SL quality oils are specified . Passenger cars and Light Duty Vehicles running on gasoline and ethanol-containing fuels up to E85. Suitable for modern turbocharged direct injection gasoline engines where LSPI protection is required. ILSAC GF-6B is not backwards compatible with older engines.