IGNITE Max Power
Ignite Max Power Mineral oil is powerfully high performing. The regular flow of the lubricant prevents sludge formation, and so is the settling of other deposits that may cause rust or corrosion. The engine is enabled to work efficiently even at extremely high temperatures by keeping it cool at all times. It is suitable for use within engines required for heavy load work.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Engine protection under a wide variety of operating conditions
- Optimum power & performance under most severe driving conditions
- Fully compatible with all emission control devices and all gasoline grades
- Helps reduce engine wear and corrosion
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets or Exceeds:
- API SN Plus/RC (0W-16)
- API SN Plus/RC, ILSAC GF-5 (0W20, 5W20, 5W30, 10W30)
- API SN Plus (0W-16, 5W-40, 10W40, 15W-40, 20W50)
- DEXOS 1 GEN 2 (0W20, 5W20, 5W30)
North American, European & Japanese high output gasoline engines in passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light-duty trucks where API SP, SN Plus, ILSAC GF-6 and / or API SN, API SM, API SL quality oils are specified . Passenger cars and Light Duty Vehicles running on gasoline and ethanol-containing fuels up to E85. Suitable for modern turbocharged direct injection gasoline engines where LSPI protection is required. ILSAC GF-6B is not backwards compatible with older engines.