IGNITE Max Power
Ignite Max Power semi-synthetic is a high-quality semi-synthetic lubricant for modern equipped engines. It has been formulated to deliver exceptional cleanliness to the engine and protect from wear, hazardous deposits, and oil oxidation, giving the engine high thermal and oxidation stability. The engine is kept clean by using the finest quality detergents and dispersants. Longer oil drain intervals are a feature granted by it.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Engine protection under a wide variety of operating conditions
- Optimum power & performance under most severe driving conditions
- Fully compatible with all emission control devices and all gasoline grades
- Helps reduce engine wear and corrosion
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets or Exceeds:
- API SN Plus/RC (0W-16)
- API SN Plus/RC, ILSAC GF-5 (0W20, 5W20, 5W30, 10W30)
- API SN Plus (0W-16, 5W-40, 10W40, 15W-40, 20W50)
- DEXOS 1 GEN 2 (0W20, 5W20, 5W30)
North American, European & Japanese high output gasoline engines in passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light-duty trucks where API SP, SN Plus, ILSAC GF-6 and / or API SN, API SM, API SL quality oils are specified . Passenger cars and Light Duty Vehicles running on gasoline and ethanol-containing fuels up to E85. Suitable for modern turbocharged direct injection gasoline engines where LSPI protection is required. ILSAC GF-6B is not backwards compatible with older engines.