Offering the highest resistance to heat with exponentially high wet and dry boiling points, Guard 4 is a synthetic brake oil that protects metallic brake components from corrosion as well as providing better braking. Guard 4 is miscible with DOT 3 and DOT 4 oils and can be used for both ABS braking systems and hydraulic clutch systems. Stop 4 LV is an exclusive high quality brake oil, engineered to perfection as per ISO 4925 Class 6 specification that lasts longer than the Guard 4 brake fluid, and is better suited to ABS, ESP, and ASR by virtue of its exponentially low viscosity at lower temperatures.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent elastomer compatibility
- Assures a high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- Extremely high wet and dry boiling points
- Excellent viscosity/temperature properties
- Excellent braking response due to high boiling point of fluid
- Highest thermal stability
PERFORMANCE LEVELS / MEETS OR EXCEEDS:
- FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4
- SAE J 1703 and J 1704
- ISO 4925 (Classes 3 & 4)
- JIS K 2233
Can be used for vehicles with anti-lock (ABS) braking systems, hydraulic clutch systems requiring conventional fluids. it is recommended for passenger cars, commercial road transport, off-highway vehicles, agricultural tractors and motorcycles requiring DOT 4, SAE J1704 or
ISO 4925 Class 4 fluid. GUARD 4 is miscible and compatible with high-quality DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids. The optimal period of use for this brake fluid is, however, only ensured when it is used alone. It is recommended that the brake fluid be changed in accordance with the specifications from the vehicle manufacturer.