GLIDE II Plus
GLIDE II Plus Dexron II D is a transmission lubricant with a very high range of viscosity index, carefully prepared for use in passenger and light automobiles. Its friction properties religiously follow the stringent set of General Motors’ hydramatic requirements, ensuring smooth, noiseless movements. It is a durable, long-lasting fluid that protects metal components from excessive wearing and corrosion. Prepared from mineral base oils, GLIDE II Plus can be used in any gearbox that requires an ATF GM Dexron II D.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Very high viscosity index linked with an excellent viscosity stability in operation
- Very low pour point
- Very good thermal stability
- Excellent resistance to oxidation
- Friction properties specific to the requirements of GENERAL MOTORS Hydramatic
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets or Exceeds:
- GM DEXRON IID/IIE • ALLISON TES 389, ALLISON TES 228(C4)
- FORD ESP-M2C138-CJ / ESP-M2C166-H • MAN 339 TYPE L1/L2/Z1/V1 • CHRYSLER +3
- TASA • VOITH H55.6335 • VOLVO CE 97340/41 • MB 236.1/236.5/236.7236.8
- ZF TE-ML-03D / 05 / 21L / 09 / 11A / 11B / 14A / 17C • TOYOTA TII/2
- BMW 81 22 9 400 272/81 22 9 400 275/81 22 9 407 738 • CAT TO-2
- OPEL 19 40 700 / 19 40 707 • MITSUBISHI SP / SP2/ BTR
Suitable for automatic gearboxes of passenger cars, vans, truck and buses where the manufacturer recommends an ATF GM Dexron II D.