DEOTEC Premium plus
Deotec Premium Plus Mineral engine oil is highly recommended in engines with severe application either on or off the highway. However, it can be used in heavy-duty diesel engines of European, Japanese and US vehicles. It is designed to maintain and increase the engine performance, be it dealing with high speed or heavy loads. Enables easy cold start in the vehicle. It gives prolonged oil drain intervals while maintaining top-notch cleaning and lubrication effects.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fights oil thickening due to it’s unique additive system, it delivers superior viscosity stability, resulting in better fuel efficiency.
- Prevents piston deposits by minimising harmful deposits, resulting in lower oil consumption.
- Fights contaminants, resulting in longer oil drain intervals.
- Prevents wear and corrosion by providing a robust oil film, enhancing the life of critical engine components
- Formulated with lower levels of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulphur than conventional oils to maintain the efficiently of exhaust after treatment systems eg. DPF or DPD
- Fights soot abrasive wear, improving engine power all the way through the oil drain
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets or Exceeds:
- API CJ-4/SN
- ACEA E9
- MB 228.31
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- MAN M3477/3575
- VOLVO VDS-4
- Renault RLD-3
- DDC 93K218
- Mack EO-O PP
- Cummins CES 20081
- DEUTZ DQC III-10 LA
- FORD WSS-M2C171-F1
Recommended for new advanced diesel powered engines in trucks, marine industries, heavy duty construction equipment, mining equipment, farm vehicles, passenger cars, operating under severe conditions and subjected to wide variations in climatic conditions, in all types of on road and off road service. They are also recommended for gasoline engines in pick-up trucks, sport utility vehicles and mixed fleets.